Monday, December 08, 2008

JLPT

Last week I went back to Malacca... the purpose is to study mostly... hostel is too noisy... and also to see my parents cause very long din go back dy since I start my training... but time is not enough for me... time passes by so fast... I like study for only a few hours... spend most of the time with my parent and my dog... hahaha... then going back KL dy...

This week is kinda hectic... first day went back to work only suddenly has a meeting at Roystar at 6pm... all the staffs will be there... basically just to push them to use our system cause they are not fully using it... after that on Tuesday got another internal meeting... we have to finish training them and make sure all the staffs know how to use in 15 days... so basically last week, Eddie and me been going out to Roystar every single day... so tiring... sometimes they're busy we have to wait for them to finish their current work... there're busy too...

Went back tired and kinda late dy... I dont have the time and energy to study... so Saturday I thought will study like hell... mana tau something happen... no mood study in the evening... but was solve by night... so I study all the tips been given by my lecturer...

Yesterday (Sunday), my bro come late... he reach around 12.30pm... and I have to be there (UPM) before 2pm... after have a quick lunch at McD... luckily we arrive on time... before 2pm... there are so many people there... flooded with people and cars every where... I check my Level 4 test and there are arounf 1200 people taking it... huge man... UPM also huge...

So we went in around 2.20pm to brief and get ready for the test... first paper at 3.00-3.25pm... second was at 4.20-4.45pm... and the third was at 5.20-6.10pm... the first 2 papers was kinda ok for me... but the third was hard... harder than I expected it... a lot I tikam... hopefully I wont fail la... cause this test are held once a year only... if I fail I have to wait next year December to retake...

After the exam, Arif fetch me... cause my brother working dy... we went to Summit and have McD again... swt... cause he say he wan to eat McD, very long din eat dy... so basically my whole day meals are McD... he walk around to walk off the fat and went back to my sister place... I'm home alone since my sister went back Malacca this morning for a friend's wedding... so lepak a while then around 10pm he went back...

P.S.: JLPT stands for Japanese Language Proficiency Test...

Haih...
tomorrow start work again...

No comments: