Saturday, December 20, 2008

PC fair

Sorry about the delay post... last week I went back to Melaka with Arif on Saturday morning... he drove his small kancil all the way back from KL to Melaka... since it's quite an old car... we have to stop once or twice to let it cool down... we arrive safely around 1pm... later in the evening, he ask me to PC fair to help his mom to look for a new laptop... so I went out with his mom and little brother (not little la, dono form what dy)...

We went around 3+pm... the road to MP was jam pack... you could not even move an inch (not exactly la, you get my point)... so we turn to DP but the entrance was block by police... crape... so we have to make another turn... then Arif's mom decided that we park at Mahkota Hotel and walk to MP... quite near la... just have to cross the deadly-fast-moving-car road highway...

As usual MP was pack like hell... on the PC fair level la... you could hardly walk... so we walk around and asking for prices lo... after around 2 hours, his mom made a decision to buy from his friend that she previously bought a laptop with... me on the other hand make my research on external hard disk and also bought myself a laptop cooler (not with me now, show you the next time I go back)... after that, his mom belanja ABC and after that went back... that time is around 7pm...

The next day, went there again... the purpose actually is just to meey yen... long time din see her dy (last time ajak her, she ffk me)... so we have McD for lunch (as usual)... then walk around... go PC fair then around 3pm she went back... she got 'appointment'... hahaha... then I meet up with Arif (followed his car to MP)... then we decided to buy kaspersky antivirus... around 4pm he fetch me back... then waited for Daryl to finish his training at 5pm... around 6pm the 3 of us left Melaka in the small kancil... this time we have to stop more frequently since there's 3 of us (ahem, of course la, someone so heavy)... we reach around 10pm due to stop quite long cause Daryl doing his stuff...

It's quite a fun journey...
long time since the 3 of us hang around...

No comments: