Sunday, November 09, 2008

We sing, we dance, we steal things

No, that's not what we do in the company... we provide web-based business solutions to our clients... that is basically what we do... meet the client... do requirements on what their business are... and provide our solutions to fit their business...

This week I still do almost the same stuff again... but got some coding too... I also dunno how to say la... too many stuff... and I am lazy to list all... some are just small and simple task... but some are tougher that need some time... mostly are testing stuff... but basically what I do is just little stuffs... absorb as much as I could... because 3 months are too short to learn all...

Weekdays other than work, I had little time for myself to do stuffs... I normally finish work around 6-7pm depends on the task and sometimes got meeting till very late... if I follow my colleagues for dinner... I would reach home around 9-10pm... if not I eat nearby and reach home around 8pm or so... bath and online a while need to sleep dy around 11pm or latest 12am... wake up at 7.30am the next morning...

Weekends feel so lazy to do anything... every weekends I went to my sister place... she come and fetch me on Friday night... very tired to do stuff... I sleep early around 12 and woke up around 9am... cant sleep dy... then evening sure have an evening nap... here, I would do my log book and I'm suppose to study for my JLPT test on the 7th December... but I no mood to study.... mostly I would follow my sister for food and shopping...

Got stuff do also sien...
no stuff do also sien...

No comments: