Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cactus



I've been working for a month dy... well, learned a lot especially on the company's system and how it works... meeting clients and doing support is also a part of my jobs... actually just helping Eddie.... almost every week I went out to client site at least a day or two... following Eddie around is fun... but also tiring... he's a very friendly guy... and knows a lot... tell me a lot about the working environment and this and that... sometimes too many information that I could not 'digest'... need time to process... a very nice guy he is... he always say:"I won't throw you to the sea one, don't worry"... hahaha... gives me tasks and explain very detail on what I'm suppose to do... even though he's very busy at times... he still spend a little time for me to teach me stuffs...

As you could see... there's cactus in this post and the previous one... well, there's almost one on every desk in the office... including mine... the previous post cactus is above my desk... and the above picture is from the other office... took it while waiting for Daryl after work... the cactus is actually gifts from the previous interns... but I have no idea who...



And this is my room space hole where I sleep everyday... on my first two weeks, the room is empty (look at the above picture and imagine without the double decker and cabinet)... only the chairs and the right selves... I slept on the floor... with mattress of course... the bed and cabinet only delivered on my third week here... now I sleep on top and Daryl sleeping below (previously he was sleeping outside in the living room cause got air cond)...

Here (KL), everything is like double of Melaka... the price I mean... a plate of chicken rice will cost you RM5 but in Melaka you could get it for only RM2.50... Milo ice here is about RM1.80 but in Melaka is only RM1.50 or less... ok, not everything is double... but you get my point... they charge you so much but is kinda ok la... a lot of stuffs... but some charge you so much... nothing one, bo 'liao'... for example, a bowl of fish ball mee for RM4.00... all you eat is the mee, fish ball can count with one hand... how to survive, one day lunch and dinner almost RM10 or more dy... if my pay is RM500, 1 month 30 days, RM10 per day... then it will be RM300 dy... plus electric bills, water bills, daily stuff some more ler... RM500 also dono enough not... haih...

Two months more to go... after that will be going back to campus life for another 4 months or so... FYP didn't even touch at all... no time and if have the time , I rather be doing other stuffs or sleep... for my JLPT, really don't have the mood to study... two more weeks before the exam... sei la... and next week will be going back Melaka... miss my parents and my mom's cooking... and also my dog... hahaha... and my room of course... ja, sayounara...

P.S.: Currently at the hostel... din go to my sister place cause got stuff to do...

Can't wait...

No comments: