Saturday, November 15, 2008

Everyday...



It's been 3 week since we started our training... for me, it's a whole new experience... and I had learned so many stuffs... more tasks will be given to me on the days to come... according to Eddie, I'm suppose to learn all the basic stuff in a month... after that task given to me will be tougher and tougher... as you all know, he's currently doing on the Roystar project... and just 2 weeks, he was assigned with 2 more projects; NEP (Diamond water) and HEC (no idea what the heck it is :D)...

So, since I'm under him... I have to help him on whatever he is doing... Roystar project are already hectic since it has 6 branches (I went to only 2 of them)... for NEP, it's a new client... their HQ located at South City Plaza... damn huge... and during the first meeting for client requirements... there serve us 3 jugs water (10 people in the meeting, 3 of our own including me)... of course la, Diamond mah... hehehe... while for HEC, I had no idea what it is about... the HQ is at Melaka... so it was manage under Melaka department (we had KL and Melaka branch, KL is Developement and Delivery department while Melaka is QA department)... but HEC has 2 or 3 branches in KL, so it was assigned to Eddie...

I'm not bragging here... not to tell all of you that I had so many stuff to do till I can't take a deep breathe... it just seems like I had a lot of stuff to do... but actually not... I just do all the small and petty stuff... and sometimes, when Eddie is busy, I had nothing to do... or after I finished my tasks, and he have no other tasks for me, I'm bored too... so I'll go search for something to read or make short notes for my log book... I have no planned tasks, everyday is a 'surprise'...

So to those friends out there that has no stuff to do, yet... and just sit around staring at the clock (or fire extinguisher)... don't fret, walk around and ask people (yes, sometimes they're busy, so come back later)... that's what I do... if not you'll learn nothing... or find stuff to read or search online (if you have computer and internet access)... be patient for a few more days (or maybe weeks, haha)... they'll surely give you things to do... think it (boring times) as a task... a task to make it interesting (un-boring)...

Everyday is a new beginning...

No comments: