Friday, August 04, 2006

wad's left of me...

Nuttin'... nuttin' left of me... i m exhausted... according 2 my star sign... 2day suppose 2 b my lucky day 4 dis week... but let c wad happen 2day... wake up at 8.50am... recieve msg from sum1 2 pass msg 2 sum1... well, its complicated.... wash up n hav breaky.... a cup of milk... siap at 9.30 n waited 4 my dad 4 5 mins 4 him 2 get ready... coz he's driving me 2 campus... tot i'll b late... den watch over my dog so she won run outside wen da gate is open... but she slip away from my hand... another 5 mins passed... reach campus at 9.55... walk all da way 2 clc... reach exactly at 10... lec blum datang... phew~ hav tut 4 2 hrs.... don even understand a word i m copying... after tat hav 2 'mafan' yen 2 fetch us 4 lunch... n wen 2 T n P house... n after a while wilson called n said he hav reach... he drove all da way 2 mlk wif 3 frens... hello~ long time din c... pass da thgs he wan n crape a while... den he's off 2 sumwhere...

Started our ecp assign... cut cut n glu glu.... n sumthg wen wrong... but a small matter oni... wadever la... da same time doing moral assign... at da beginning av1 suddenly bcom so cold... exep me n yen... tok 2 them tak layan wan... dono wad took over them... shrugs... biasa dy... after av members hav arive... they're normal again... o mayb b4 av1 com... wadever... n i was suppose 2 fetch CC 2 sentral... but i din drive 2day... so sori ya CC...

Do till around 5pm n moz of them hav gone bek dy... started 2 hav headache... coz they searching 4 da rite song 2 put in... listen 2 all da rock songs... my god... so decide 2 go bek... wen my dad came... my nephew n niece was in da car 2... coz no1 is at home... my mon haven bek.... den reach bek my causin oledy reach dy 2 fetch them bek.... av monday 2 friday they will com my house... coz they skulling infront of my house oni... n hav 2 fetch them bek 2 my house av day... very nakal... but isnt it great 2 b kids... no stress no fuss... hiah~ hav mee 2 eat den my parent wen out... n i hav my dinner at 9.30pm... wow, 1st time i eat so late... hahaha.... den ntg 2 do... still headache... but decided 2 make dis post...

I think 2day oni so so oni... where got lucky... haih~ 2molo hav 2 go there summor... hopfully da moral wan can finish la... signing off...

No comments: