Wednesday, August 09, 2006

ophthalmology

Yest wen 2 bed at 12.30 but oni fell asleep at around 2.00... n today hav 2 wake up at 7.00... so sleepy but still hav 2 wake up... coz i got appointment... hehe... wif who? wif doc... wen 2 hospital besar wif my dad... appontment at 8 n i reach at 8... hehe... go register n my no. is 1053... n da current no. is 1005... walao... wait 4 an hr b4 my turm... n juz 2 read ABC.... oni a few mins... after tat wait another hr+ 2 c doc... bla bla... den she ask me 2 go 2 da optometrist... n ya... its a she if u r wondering... so go 2 da room... da optometrist cek my power... later she put a yellowish liquid in my eye follow by a colorless wan... da purpose is 2 open up da 'anak' mata'... n ask 2 wait 15 mins b4 going 2 c da doc again... suddenly my eye sight is very clear... but feels numb.... n its pedih wen da liquid is in ur eyes... but oni a while... after 15 mins wen 2 c da doc... she juz 'look' at my eyes oni... den can balik liao... haih~ wen there at 8 n balik at 12... 4 hrs juz 2 masuk 3 room... da effect of da solutions is very long... wen i balik... da sun was on top... n my vision is extremely bright... bright till it makes me headache... its like looking str8 into da light...

Ohya... wen i m in da doc room... she say all pakar don like contact lens wan... n ask me not 2 wear... stick 2 specticles... but wen i m in da optometrist room... she say da contact lens muz wear owez wan... oni can biasa... swt~ so judge urself la...


Well, eyes r very imp 2 us... tats wad i've learn wen i wen 4 cek up... since form 2 o 3 i hav been going there... eyes r like colors n window 2 da world... without them avthg will b in darkness... n its sound scary 2 me sumtimes... coz i was born wif 'lazy eye'... i c mozly wif my left eye rather den both eyes... tats y i dono how it feel 2 c wif both eyes... 2 c wif both eyes... i hav 2 concentrate more on my right eye.... but wad i c i dono izzit i c wif both eyes o juz 1 eye... n sumtimes i c double... sumtimes i cant judge da distance of sumthg between me... sumtimes i oso feel unbalance... oh... forgotten 2 'defined' wad is lazy eye... well, from my point of view... its basically sumthg 2 do wif da nerves in da eye... da nerves in 'dead' o 'lazy'... u get my point, right?...

Other den tat... i hav very high 'power' n astigmatism... tats y my spec r very thick... o u didnt notice... wadever... tats is y i don prefer 2 drive at nite... a car coming from da opposite direction will cause me 2 blink o close my eyes due 2 da brightness tat i cant stand... but sumtime it cant b help tat ii hav 2 drive at nite... eg, midterm exam... so drive slowly lo... if no car nvm la... sace sailing... haih~ don pity me la... i don take tat sort... i was born lidet... i don think myself as unlucky... i think myself as special o unique... hahaha...

Hav u ever think tat... mayb sumday... u get blind... due 2 sum accident o sum unexpected event... well, i hav... coz my power is so high... mayb i'll b blind sumday... it sounds scary... but usually i don think much of it... if tat rili happens... i juz hav 2 face da fact... n live on... don ask me how tho... haven think of it yet... so, take care of ur eyes... its from sum1 tat don hav a pair of normal eyes...

P.S.: i change my template again... hahaha... like it?... red n white in black makez it more outstanding... don u think so?... it took me 2 days 2 make dis changes n 2 make it right... ya, i've been playing wif html rather den studying... haih~ so wad... hahaha... will study 2nite... i think... :D

No comments: