Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Monday da 21th

Hmm... on sunday nite, wen 2 bed at 12.30+am... means monday morning dy la... den cant sleep till 1am, n my fren called... owh, long time din hear from him dy... hahaha... he's now at sabah studying... i was so bz tat i forgotten 2 call him n tell him tat my break is over... coz i promise tat b4 i start skul again i'll call him... but after a week dy i hav forgotten ab it... he call me tat time i was kinda sleepy dy... but we still crape 4 almoz half an hour... wahahaha... was happy la... coz at least sum1 still remembers me... hehhe... tok as tho ppl hav forgotten me lidet...

Den yest wake up at 7am... feel so tired n dowan 2 wake up... but is engin maths class... so terpaksa wake up oso la... imp sub... was sleepy in class... n is a new lecturer take over da last chap... actually he's my tutor... well, he teach is gud la... he like 2 tok... hahha... explanation is very clear... for now la... hahaha.... altho he teach from da lecturer notes but i understand... so thumbs up...

After class wen home 2 sleep again... but feel restless... cant rili get 2 sleep... wake up at 12.30pm n hav lunch... my dad ta pao... kemas awhile n read da lab sheet... coz i hav lab later... like shit oni la da lab... reach there almoz 2pm dy... n wen going in da lab i juz notice tat i wear da wrong shoe... i hav worn sandals rather den sports shoe... so was kinda worried tat i'll get halau... so quickly take my stuff n wen 2 da table n hide my leg under da desk... i sat wif T n he noe tat 2... so juz keep quiet oni la... wen doing da experiment... its programming actually... i feel like an idiot oni... sit there doing ntg... all da stuff is done by T... i feel so useless... juz pretend tat i understand.... but actually i don.... not all la, mozly... feel like no diff... so T do avthg n he was so frust tat he din get a part... n all i do is juz sitting there... so sorry ya... haih~ spend 3 hrs in grief... not oni bcoz of my shoe but oso i m useless... i juz sitting there n try not 2 disturb him wen he is thinking...

After lab wen hom... but b4 tat hav 2 fetch my aunt... she live at BB oso... wen 2 fetch her n wen home... reach home almoz 5.40pm dy... bath n get ready 2 go 2 merlimau 2 pray... ghost month mah... usually we pray at da end of da month wan... n other places siang siang pray dy... reach there around 7+pm... n ppl oledy started dy... put all da food n wen 2 my another aunt house which is there... da tables avthg is at da pasar there... so avtime we call it sembahyang pasar... hahaha... wen 2 her house n hav sum porridge... den wen out 2 c da show... actually is kara-ok... sum ppl singing... tats all... bored... but is very loud la... ppl say wen praying dis, da louder da better... so tat all da spirits will com... i think is lidet la... hahaha...

Wen i was standing n waiting 4 da show 2 start... meet my old primary classmate... wahh... long time din c her dy... ya, is a her... we use 2 play 2gether wif another boy summor wen we was in primary skul... ahh, da gud old primary skul memories... moz of my primary skul mate hav lost contact wif me... but meeting her get a lot of updates from her... coz after primary i pindah 2 melaka... but moz of my skul mates study 2gether summor 4 2ndary... so we xchange hp no. n hopfully will get 2 meet more of my old mates from her la... according 2 her... mozly all at kl dy... she say mayb will make a gathering dis year o mayb chinese new year... coz tat is da time wen av1 will com bek... so looking 4ward 2 it...

After da praying is over n all da 'papers' burned... its a very big flame... sum of da 'papers' flew very high... da higher da better... tats wad ppl say 2... but dis i dono y... take all da food n balik... reach home almoz 12 dy... so kemas 4 2day n tido...

So, basically yest was quite a happy day 4 me la... minus da lab... n i did bring my notes wif me yest nite... but meeting my old fren makes me forget ab it... hahaha... we actually tok 4 around 3 hrs... wahh... standing there n chat all da time... stand till kaki sakit.... but i enjoyed da moment chatting wif her...coz it brings bek memories... n get 2 noe wad da others is doing... din c her since form 1... well, moz of my old mates i din c since form 1... hahah...

No comments: