Saturday, January 01, 2011

First day of 2011

Today is the start of a new year and also the end of 2010... many things had happened and looking back on 2010 really brings back memories... 2010 has been a very hectic year indeed... and all the things happened for a reason... reasons to grow up and live on...

In 2010, I started my career as a permanent worker... work have been hard and stressful... but it also full with laughter and joy... there are times of happiness and sadness... well, everything has its good and bad... that's how the equilibrium works... there must be a balance in everything...

Along the year, I hoped I had grew... many thing that I wanted to say but did not... and kept to myself... many questions that I asked and some had no answers... I had been very patient with myself and others... but did lose it once in a while... and questioned myself after that... guilt started to grow... that's the nature of human isn't it... human are selfish... they only think about themselves...

Well, I kinda feel proud for myself in 2010... I had achieve many things that I didn't think I could... but also feel disappointed with myself too on some matters... and think I could do much better... I hoped I had tried at least...

Looking at the bright side... I had traveled a few places... and had some fun in the process... although the journey is quite tiring... the the destination is the prize... early of the year, in February went to Banting for a makan trip...

Then in May went to Broga Hill...

Went to Gua Tempurung and Ipoh in June...

Early September went to Bukit Panorama and Teluk Chempedak...

And end of the same month went to Melaka with the Thailand colleagues...

Team building at Phuket at the end of October...

And in the end of November and early December, had a Penang trip...

Lastly, during the end of the year, went to Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam for a business trip...

During and after all the trips... did learn a few things... like the saying; when in Rome, do as the Roman do... do right and respect others and they will do the same to you... and do not always look from the same side... try looking at a different side... put yourself in someone's shoe... and try to be understanding... but of course you need to have your own views...

Well, I have nothing else to write about... this is an unplanned post... just suddenly feel like writing something here on the first day... here wishing you a pleasant year ahead... happy 2011...

Have a nice year...

No comments: