Monday, January 18, 2010

cup-of-cino


Hasnt been updating for quite a while now... actually, there is nothing for me to write... work load been piling up like mountain... but last Friday and today I manage to finish off most of my task... feel proud of myself... hehehe... most of the task been pending for a few days dy... it's kinda hectic for a new year start... time fly so fast that I didnt even notice...

Last weekend went back to Melaka... it's seems like a long time since I've been back... nothing much change thought... and my dog still obese... hahaha... went out for Avatar on Saturday... it's been showing for quite a time dy I know... wanted to watch the 3D one but was full... only left those sits in front... so we watch the mornal one... it is nice, the graphics and all... the story line too... a friend was saying it was totally Pocahontas... well, thinking about it... it's similar except that it's other world/planet...

CNY is just arounf the corner... jeez! time do fly by unnoticeably...

Need a good cup of coffee...
starbuck anyone?

4 comments:

cluelessfreak said...

no..! time doesnt fly at all. its moving too slowly. too slow~!

Unknown said...

lar... berlagak la... byk masa kononnya...

cluelessfreak said...

eh leh..berlagak la..busy konon..!

Unknown said...

dots......