Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Coincidence


Yesterday after work around 7pm, I called a friend of my which had been a long time since I last saw him... although he stayed quite near around here... wanted to ask him to meet for dinner but then he ask me to join their little gang for a friend, which I knew, birthday celebration... all of us went for the 1 month training together... it's been a long time since I met them... so I agreed... went with a little anticipation...

So we all met up at a place called Nyonya Mansion or Paradise or whatever it's called, forget dy... it's located at Bandar Puteri, opposite Giant there... and it's just opposite Easy Pha-Max... the place has quite a nice atmosphere, has 2 storeys and all... nyonya restaurant, so we thought it wont be that bad la... when the menu came, nice booklet with colours and all... but when flip through, disappointment... I could not find any rendang or ponteh or 'zhap chai' anywhere... instead, they served nasi lemak, clay pot rice and even chicken chop... jeez! nyonya kononnya... fail!!!

Neway, the place is still ok la... so we ate and talk and took photos... feels like a small gathering... one a while meeting friends you long time din see is nice...

My life need to be more happening...

3 comments:

cluelessfreak said...

wah u all pegi gathering so formal wan ah?

Unknown said...

hahaha... just after work mah...

Anonymous said...

Hello readers
Do not miss your chance to get a free ipad. Visit http://bit.ly/cmmVr7