Sunday, January 03, 2010

2010



It's already 3 days pass in the new year... time seems to fly so quickly... this was a delayed post, suppose to write on the last day of 2009... but I was kinda busy with something on hand... and my parent came down...

Neway, everytime when it's the end of a year, people will write about what they had done for that year or their new year resolution for the coming year... I wonder how do they even remember what they have done for one whole year... maybe they wrote it down or view back their previous post (that would be a lot) or they really have a very good memory...

As for me, I cant remember what I had done for the whole year... only the big stuff that happened recently... for one, I had obtained my degree, I had graduated... that's kinda huge right... beside that, I had my first job and had my first salary... all this things normally come together one after another... that is my biggest... erm, could consider as achievements so far... other than that, I had Si Gemuk, my car... yeap, I had car of my own dy... a black Myvi and loving it... I called it Si Gemuk cause Myvi are a little wider than normal cars and it's shorter... so I have a burden responsibility now... other than work la...

All those are the big stuff that happened, that had the biggest impact on my life... I could not think of other achievements... seriously, blank... hmm... I had my first team building... does that consider? I played my first badminton game again after a long time of recovery from my dislocated shoulder... felt a little sore after that... bought a DS Lite... bought a 1TB HDD... ok, that's enough of the small stuff...

Really have no idea where this post is heading... hopefully this year's achievements will be bigger and life changing... cause this year is the Tiger year in Chinese calender... the year I was born in... hope it will be a blast...

Happy new year...
a belated one...

No comments: