Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sea-salt Ice-cream

The mind been empty and have nothing to blog about the pass few days... work have been piling up little by little... things are getting more complex and confusing... it feels like not enough time to breathe...

I've been using celcom broadband for like a week plus now... and it's been kinda disappointing especially for my area where I'm staying... but it's not totally disappointing la... there are times that it's fast... but recently it's bad... I'm using the 68 bucks package and I have the thought to upgrade to the 98 bucks package the next month... hopefully the connections differ a lot like the difference is speed for the packages...

Past Wednesday my company have a farewell dinner for our previous Team Lead (which I never even knew) and welcoming for the new one... the whole BS team (yes, I know what you are thinking: bullshit... it actually stands for Business Solutions) are invited for dinner at Italianese, The Gardens... there are about 20 or more people... the food there was just normal but the price is crazy... but the dessert is nice... will update the photos if I manage to get them...

Last weekend been heling my sister to design a poster for their company dunno what thing/competition... been doing from Friday to Sunday and editing it whnever they are not satisfied with it... then on Monday night they only send in the frame/format of the poster and some rules to follow... wasted my 3 nights for nothing... and I dont even get a dime for it...

Currently in Melaka... home sweet home... it's always better and nice to return home... mom's homecook rendang... yumss~ yesterday mom cook crabs... nomnomnom~ I came back to take some stuff for the coming weekend trip... this coming weekend or haji weekend... company organizing a trip to Eagle Ranch Resort, Port Dickson for 3 days and 2 nights... I kinda looking forward to it cause there will be a lot of team building activities; paint ball, abseiling, sea rafting and sports/team activities...

Well, in a couple more minutes I'll be going back to Puchong... so, that's all for now... typing off..

Sien...
not enough time to use a day...

No comments: