Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Italianese Dinner

The dinner that I blogged about... kinda disappointed about the photos cause most of them not that nice... hahaha... guess everyone are just busy eating... the photos are taken with Canon 450D which belong to my colleague... that explains the sharpness of the images... and if you look carefully at the bottom right, his name is there... hahaha...













All the photos are not edited except the last one... I edited a little on the level... brighten it a bit... there's other photos ofcause but I just upload the one I think is nice... there's others too... click here for more pictures...

Tired...

3 comments:

cluelessfreak said...

walao..aper punya last group pic wei. did the cam went to manual focus??

cluelessfreak said...

walao..aper punya last group pic wei. did the cam went to manual focus??

cluelessfreak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.