Friday, July 03, 2009

Leaving

In a couple more hours, I'll be leaving Melaka to start my training for a month... I'll be staying with my sister but the training is at Ampang which is very very far from my sister's place... it's a new environment and I had no idea what had installed for me for the coming one month... I'm scared and worried about what will happened... a lot of IF came to my mind... a new environment, a new beginning... hopefully... I just have to get use to it I guess... just like during industrial training... as for Melaka, I dont have any feelings for it though... I dont hate it and I dont like it... it reminds me of too many things... good ones and bad ones... I dunno what to think about it... I used to call it City of Sorrow... but I guess it also brings me happiness... so now I have no feelings for it... my home is here... I'll be coming back no matter what... maybe I'll start to like it...

All the best...

No comments: