Saturday, July 11, 2009

I love mangosteenes

Back at Melaka... I dont miss it or home sick or anything... I'm just back to get some/more supplies... left some stuff at home so need to come back... if not I would not bother to come back since the tol, petrol and stuff is not cheap... and I'm not working... money out, nothing come in... but luckily Daryl wanna come back to, so he tumpang me... since it's at night I ask him to drive... we reached around midnight yesterday night...

Mom baked some cempedak cake and banana cake... hehe... can bring back some... there's also some mangosteenes... love it... it's kinda hard to come by and not cheap... today was planning to shop for some supplies... but had no one in mind to ask for accompany... so I thought will ask my parents... but very glad a friend called asking to lunch... so we went shopping together at MP and Dataran...

A little update, training been kinda fun and awesome... met new friends and learned new stuffs... althought sometimes it's kinda boring... went for an interview at Menara TM yesterday morning... obviously is by Telekom... it's part of the training too... they'll find jobs for us if there's an opening... well, the place is HUGE... the interview went kinda smoothly too... 5-to-5, ok la... hehe...

Typing off... bye...

Tired...

No comments: