Sunday, June 14, 2009

Where this leads to?

It's been a long time since I blog... well, actually there are nothing to blog about... the pass 2 weeks after my exam I have been doing nothing... I pass my days by playing a lot of games and searching for more games to play, watching tv and sleep...

The final result has finally released a few days ago... I am officially graduated... 5 years of study and this is where I am, no where... I always thought that I have my life all planned out... but when I finished my last paper, I only knew that I did not planned it this far... guess I was wrong... I don see where will I be in the near future or a month from now...

There's been a lot through my mind recently... should I do that, should I do this... what if I do this and what if I do that... I really have no idea what I am going to do or be... my mind is full with questions unanswered... talking to my family and friends about it always ended up with the same question again, what I wanna do?... if I knew, I would not asked... there are also things that I could not discuss with them, personal stuffs that I need answers... answers which I would never get... or maybe answers that I'd already knew but just need confirmation...

Neway, my life has not been what I always hoped for... and it has not been easy for me to live it... obstacles here and there... I just hoped that for once, just once, everything would go smoothly...

今、キミをどこ。。。
逢いたいよ。。。

No comments: