Friday, June 26, 2009

Coconut ice blended with ice-cream

Received a mail today from the trainer (I assume) asking me to send some documents to them... suppose to go to their office and hand it to them but they know I'm from Melaka so they ask me to send to them by courier... and before 6pm on Monday... it's like so short of notice and I wonder will courier arrive in time since Sunday is a holiday... the mail also mention that the training starts on the 6th of July... so it seems like I wont be going to KL this week... but have to discuss with my brother first since I'll be staying his place... I'll still have my fingers crossed...

Thanks...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.