Tuesday, June 23, 2009

PISSED

I follow my parent to the pasar malam nearby our house at Ujong Pasir just a while ago... and it pissed me off of how stupid some people are... my mom finish buying vege so we went to buy durian... on the way we pass by our car and no one was blocking it... after we bought the durians, about 5 minutes or so... there's a pajero blocking our way out... damn idiot, no one was in the car... we waited like about 15 minutes or more... my dad got pissed and scolded the fella... the driver is a fat lady... when she came, she din even apologize... she ask my dad not to be so rude... WHAT THE HELL!!! then she also say everyone also park like that... HELLO, are you an IDIOT? people go die you also go die la... she din even said a single sorry... damn stupid wei... wasted our time only... and it was scorching hot summor... IDIOT!!!

That's how STUPID people are...

No comments: