Saturday, May 16, 2009

Study week are meant for studying...



and not slacking off like what I am doing... I just dont have the energy and concentration to study... especially when I am sick... the fever came and gone on Tueday but Wednesday it gets worst... so Thursday I ask Poingee to accompany me to see doctor... cause I'll be meeting him to do the hardcover thingy...

We went for lunch first cause the clinic is on lunch time too... waited quite a long time before I get to meet the doctor... was so weak... after seeing the doctor and taking my medicine I felt a little better... drop Poingee off to meet Joel and I went to campus to do the hardcover... then receive a call from Tzean saying have to change the date... great, that time is around 3pm dy... I was so tired so I went back... the next day, Friday, meet Poingee for lunch again... then went to campus... it's such a waste of time, so mafan... and it will only be done next Wednesday...

Now it's Saturday dy... still feeling a little energy-less and down... I finished my cough syrup but I still coughing... fever has gone away... but since yesterday, I've been going to the toilet quite often... think I had diarrhea... might be the bacons I had on Thursday night... been losing appetite since taking the medicines... wish my parents would came back soon... so I could have a proper meal... as in rice with some dishes and a soup... I miss them too...

Been watching a lot of TV lately... since I am alone at home and no one to talk to... most are preparing for their exams this coming Monday... but mine will only start on Saturday... AI has been superb... as predicted, Adam and Kris are going to the final... but I got a feeling Kris will win... but I hope Adam would... neway, we'll see...

Wished you were here...

No comments: