Friday, May 08, 2009

Almost

Today is my FYP presentation... well, it goes quite okay la... that's what I think... only some questions on the limitations and also some comments on the thesis... overall it's fine... at least I didnt get bombard...

After the presentation Yen Mei, Poingee, Ying Fen, Lai and me went for lunch at Seoul Garden... I was quite happy to hanging out at first... making lots of noise cause it's the end of FYP... wahahaha... actually haven ended la... still got the finsl hardcopy and CD to pass up... neway, I was so hungry at first but after eating for like 1 hour... I feel so sleepy... too much food... too much fats... but actually I din really eat much... RM20.70 per person... kinda wasted... and it's not much choices... go normal steamboat or Carry-On it's more worth it and cheaper too... got pork some more... but, I did have fun la... but was so sleepy... cant help it...

Feeling lazy...

No comments: