Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm sick



Well, I'm really sick... down with fever and cough... and this morning came the flu... freak... I'm also sick of lecturer who canceled class at the last minute before the class... wasted my afternoon yesterday to go for my final class of this trimester... but it was canceled... saw Ying Fen waiting for technician to print her thesis... saw Jason who took picture with me... hahaha... he so hype yesterday cause he say his thesis finish dy... shrugs...

After knowing class canceled, no mood dy... so went back and wanted to eat porridge... so I cooked... ohyea, my parents went traveling... coming back next Monday... so I was left home alone for a week... whee and no whee... whee is because I have the whole house to myself... I could strip naked running around (ok, I dont do that, example je)... no whee cause I have to take care of the house, plants, fishes and my dog, Bobo... sometimes I just feel so lazy to do all those... neway, basically I had porridge yesterday for the whole day... for dinner, I asked Yen out... then she say her mom ask to go and have porridge... so nice (her mom), and so paiseh (me).... lepak a while at her house then balik around 10pm...

Reach home feel so dull... so quiet... so watched Grey's Anatomy... Izzi is so kesian... so sad... after that check my thesis... then printed it... dont care anymore... now the problem is doing the hardcover... mafan la... so many things wan...

Poeple is better then no people...

No comments: