Saturday, December 01, 2007

trigger

So long din post dy... is not that I don't want to post... but is because I don't have anything to post about... my life seems so bored right now... recently nothing much happened around me... everything is just normal... maybe not normal... should say that it's dull... colourless...

This trimester I feel so lazy about everything... maybe is due to only 1 subject this trimester... I have a lot of free time... 2 hours class every Monday to Thursday... but usually ends early or was canceled... the lecturer likes to cancel class a lot...

It makes me think about life... what does life really meant for... is it everyone was born and then grew up... went to school and further their education... graduate and then find a job... find your soul mate and get married... starts a family and have child... get old and die... is that what life's about?

What about one's dreams... fantasies... hopes... and wants... how many of us that really had their's came true... is it because we didn't try hard enough... or is it because we don't have the luck... or maybe we are not the chosen one... that's funny... I thought we decide our own fate... our own life... is it?

Friendship... love... do I have it... part of me say yes... part of me say no... it's confusing... when you thought you found your best friends... but after knowing them... it's a different story... you put everything in them... but what you get is betrayal... secrets will remain secrets...

Why am I thinking all of this... I have no idea... maybe because too much dramas... animes... stress... lonely... crazy... or maybe something else... or simply my life now is just too bored...

I don't believes anyone...
because I don't even believe in me...
I don't trust anyone...
because I don't even trust me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey kel,i totally agree with u. when we grow older, things change. ppl seem to hide their feeling inside.and fake smile. pretending to be fine even they r not. they dun face the truth.. just accept the fact of thing is not fighting for things suppose to be. :( i have no idea why .