Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Here goes...

Lets update on what I'm up to this few days... cause too many emo post dy... well, went to aCt last Wednesday... not acting... it stands for A Christmas Thingy... it was a musical performance by Care Club of MMU Melaka... some of my friends are in the performance... so went to show some support lo... what's great is there's free gifts... hahaha... the performance was a blast... I enjoyed myself... after the performance we went mamak... long time no mamak dy... hahaha...

And yesterday went to Yen's church... she invited us... reached there quite late due to the rain and traffic jams... and due to my poor eye sight at night... hahahaa... we didn't really know where the church is... I just agak-agak around where only... and for Yen's 'helpful' map... no one understands it.... hahaha... no offence Yen... I took the MP route... it's easier...

It was also a performance... although it's not as big as aCt's... but good job... I like the mime a lot... we were suppose to bring a small present... and after the show... there's a present exchange thing... hahaha... after that, there's food... we were all hungry... we also make a few friends... it was fun...

Besides the 2 days... the other days was as normal as it could have been... except we may went to play badminton once in a while... to stretch up... or just to meet each others... recently I've been trying to patch things up a bit... well, my efforts did paid off... although it's not whole... but it's better than nothing... but some are still the same I guess... nothing could be done anymore... I've done what I could... and some... well... shrugs... no matter what... we still have to live our life... cheers...

When will I start studying...
so bored...

3 comments:

cluelessfreak said...

HEY! apa lah. say lah not AS BIG AS ACT. SAY NOT AS GOOD PULAK. PERRR. HANCUR. U NOT TOUCHED KER?????

Unknown said...

hahaha... paiseh n sorry... i didn't meant it... i was searching for a word but only that came to my mind... hahhaa... edited it dy...

was a bit touched la... hahaha... it makes me remember last time when I had those problems... although now still got some la... hehehe... but I cleared my mind dy... cause life goes on no matter what...

cluelessfreak said...

yessss learn to let go.... "He knows and He understands"