Thursday, November 08, 2007

unplanned

Today was boring as usual... woke up, watch tv, had lunch, on my computer, crap... the crap could be anything from chatting to watch anime or drama... while chatting today... around 3pm Daryl called me and ask me to lepak... hahaha... so I agreed... long time din lepak dy...

So we went to Dataran... the parking was full house... so we went out and went to MP instead... turn here and there and lucky for us... we found a parking place near the entrance... it was full of people... Daryl wanted to have Burger King... so we had it for our tea-time... hahaha... I was a little hungry too... i finished the burger... but the fries I only had a little... but with Daryl around... nothing went to waste... if you know what I meant... hehehe...

Window shop a while... bought some nonsenses... went to the arcade... at first Daryl thought want to play... but then he change his mind... sot... we just walk around... and around 5pm we went home... it was great lepak-ing with him la... cause so long I din lepak with him dy... last time lepak with Arif, he's not in... now lepak with him, Arif not in... hopefully the next lepak is with both of them...

Happy Deepavali...

No comments: