Sunday, November 11, 2007

Thank You



Yesterday was an extremely happy day for me... hahaha... I had my 21th birthday party... invited all my friends... went MP with Yen in the morning to hunt for watch... we went all the shop in MP and spotted one... after that went to Dataran... after 2+ hours, we decided to go for the one we spotted... like it...



After that Yen went back and I help my mom to prepare the food... all the food are home cooked... except for the satay la... my sister help out too... we prepare till around 6pm and my dad and me went out to take the cake and satay... when we reach home my aunt, cousins, niece and nephew were already here...





I quickly bath and get prepared... around 7pm, all were hungry dy... so we ate lo... while waiting for my friends... one of my friends came at 7.30pm... he was all alone... kesian... around 8pm... all MMU peeps reached together... long time no see lo... some la, especially different course peeps... chat and crap... it was fun...



Around 8.30+pm or so... my primary friends came... not much of them came.. cause most of them are having their finals... all the best to them... the food had been refiled many times... but still not enough... hahaha... semua kuat makan har.... nice ler the food... ahem... so my dad decided to buy KFC... hehehe... semua walap juga....



After that recieve a message from Joel... he, Louis and Lucius are dropping by... thought they could not make it... but they did... thanks guys for dropping by even though you all are busy... appreciate it...



There are one thing that I regretted... which is to take more pictures... hahaha... cause my camera went crazy... should have used my phone instead... Jack bought his camera... shy la use people stuff... hehehe... should have taken indivudual pictures... well, nevermind... I'll remember this day forever... hahaha...



Anywho, during the party I was busy socializing... hahaha... I couldn't find a more suitable word... basically, I was here and there la... I try to chat with everyone as long as I could... and make sure no one is left behind... so if I had some place that tak terlayan... forgive me la kay... hahaha... I hope all of you really enjoyed it as much as I do...





Lastly, I wanted to thanks all of you that came...
and thanks for the presents too...
THANK YOU!

10/11/07...
a day to always remember...

No comments: