Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Extended

Yesterday was the first day of class... well, for most of us it is... for me is not... cause I have a class on Monday night... anywho, yesterday was a 'blast'... class starts at 5pm... I reach at 4.45pm... went to FBL 5th floor... there were a lot of people... waited a while then everyone started to went into the class which my class is... feeling weird, another girl and me went out of the class... cause no one we know and the lecturer is different... why are they in our class...

We waited outside... then most of our course mate came... almost 5pm dy... lecturer haven came... crape and waited for about 10 minutes or so... but our lecturer haven come yet... so Lai and me decided to go lab and check... when we reach the lab... just wanna use the computer... my phone vibrate... Tzean say lecturer is there dy... freak... went back and the lecturer say class is cancel... because the lecturer that suppose to teach us isn't around... so postpone till next week... syabas right...

Waste time and effort only... so basically, everyone else has started their studies... except for CE students... and we have another week of holiday... I have a bad feeling about this trimester...

Extra holiday...
boring~

No comments: