Saturday, April 21, 2007

LOST



Recently been very lost of myself... with all the things that is happening and that had happened... sooner or later I'm gonna collapse... I don't even know what I want anymore... sometimes lost in my thoughts... and hard to get to sleep at night... but sometimes my mind is blank... I just blank off in space for a few minutes... been thinking that what I done is just a waste... I'm LOST...

With all that... this week most of the mid term test result is out... I done average only... when I thought that I done kinda good after the exam... but when the results is out... its the opposite of it... some of my friends did very good and some did quite poorly... those that did poorly will just keep quiet as though it's fine... just like me... while those that did good, some will keep on repeating it... I know you are happy with your result... but could you just keep quiet for a freaking second... and one of them keep on asking me about my engine maths result... saying that how did I get that high... it's impossible and that I should get lower or is it the first and second paper combine... what? I know that both his papers get around 18 or 19... but what is his motives for saying all the stuff to me again and again... isn't it enough that my result already sux... now, I just wish that all of this will just wash away into the drain...

Moody...
holding on...

2 comments:

[yEn] said...

ur result okay wad. or maybe this opinion is coming from me la.

my result sucked. sigh~

Unknown said...

ya, my results is okay... but the point is on the people... not my results...