Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The kid

Last weekend my aunt and cousins came visit and stay here for 1 night... I seldom see both of my cousins cause they seldom come back... they only time I'll see them is during Chinese new year... or if we went to KL and stop by their house... they came around 1pm on Saturday and my dog didn't even bark... she even like my cousin and let him pat her... so manja... some of my aunt and uncle from Jasin came down too... they came around 5pm and my aunt brought along the budak that she jaga cause her mother let... weird mom... but the kid was so cute and funny... she didn't scared of my dog also... can play with her... and she was licked all over by Bobo... hahaha... so funny...


She poses for the camera...

At night went to dinner at Bei Zhan... the food was okay... eat till so full wanna vomit... hahaha... after that we went to dataran to jalan jalan... we went in from the McD ice cream door there and wonder what is the commotion... cause there's a group of people behind the McD stall... it is actually some people doing break dance... very cool... but they didn't do all the big big trick... maybe due to the limited space around... the 2 days my cousins here, we played PS all day... actually I just watch and play once in a while only... hehe... cause their PS at home had spoiled... really had a nice weekend with them... one of my cousin just finish his SPM and gonna go to APPIT to further his study... and the other is standard 4 I think... wish both of them well and good luck...

Vista is damn nice...
freak that my moderm driver not Vista compatible...
have to use XP...

No comments: