Thursday, April 12, 2007

busying

Now everyone is busy doing control theory assignment... that's what most of my friends are doing now la... all busy but not me... as I was to do the technical communication report... I finish it dy... and as my job is not the same as their's... where they have to squeeze their brain out dry... and mind only need a bit of brain power...

Last weekend went to PC fair at MP with my parents... went on Sunday.... so many people till can't even find parking... luckily found one in front of the Dataran... both building was full of people as it's only opposite to each other and have some functions... straight away went to the top floor and start looking at what I want and the price... after an hour or maybe less than that... I finally bought a hard disk of 250GB worth RM228... so happy... after that walk around a bit and went home to study for engine maths test... and till now I haven use my hard disk... is on my table lying there... lazy to open my CPU... hehe...

Have engine maths test on Tuesday night... the questions are tricky... but I think I done okay... hopefully la... need to get high marks as my first test was not that good... since the starting of the months been busy doing the report... editing and combining... it look fine to me... but the content, well... that depends on the lecturer to decide... as I was busy with the report... my freinds was busy with control theory as both are group work... ganbatte la...

Thought after tomorrow can relax a bit... but it's almost the middle of the month dy... 2 more assignment deadline at the beginning of May... so have to rush for that... one is data communication which is another group work and the other is operating system, an individual work... both need special programs to do it... other than that, need to prepare for finals which begins middle of next month... haih~ where got time to relax...

Faster holiday la...
looking forward to the Genting trip...

No comments: