Friday, March 02, 2007

Just another day

School have started and exam have been taken... it was ok I guess... not much have happens except the fact that I am sick for a week dy... throat still a bit sore and sterted to have cough after the start of classes... didn't go to see doctor though... cause it seem like no big deal... after some Strepsils and cough syrups... its better now... still a slight cough though...


Well, been planning to go visiting but it didn't occur... so today thought of another normal and boring day... and went to school for an hour of tutorial... after tutorial Poingee said wanted to go MP watch movie... but the real reason is he wanted to buy shoe... since I have no plan so decided to go lo and Poingee said he would pay for the ticket... hehehe... before going MP went to my house first cause I had to prepare my stuff... reach MP around 12+pm... went straight to buy the tickets and after that went for lunch at McD... after lunch have an hour to spare before the movie... watching Ghost Rider... so walk around and Lai bought a jean... and Poingee spotted a shoe the want buy decided to buy after the movie... went in at 2.40pm and finish at 4.30pm... the movie was not bad la... but its not really worth it... luckily we have student price and pay 5 bucks per person... mine is free... kakaka... after that bought the shoe and I sent them back... its raining at that time... its was fun and we crape a lot today... went home a while and my aunt came to fetch her grandson... at night my mom's friend came to visit... an ordinary day turn out to be extraordinary...

I'm bored...
nothing to watch and do...

No comments: