Sunday, March 04, 2007

14 & 15

So tired cause just come back from Subang Jaya... hehehe... Satuerday wake up at 11am and my parents just came back from Tesco... after a while my dad decided to go to KL to visit my uncle that is staying at Klang... so in less then an hour we decided to bring my dog to the vet... when she went into the car she was so excited... jumping here and there and onto my lap... at the middle of the way she look outside and saw the car is moving she became so scared and started to shiver... hahaha.... so cute but kesian... after a while reach the vet and suppose to leave her for one night only but Sunday they open for half a day till 1pm only... so have to leave her for two days cause we intended to come back around the evening... at the vet she shiver more maybe due to other dogs that are barking... when we leave she was so kesian... T_T

After that we went home and started the journey and its already 1pm... reach my aunt house at Subang Jaya around 3.30pm... after meeting my cousins and chat a while... my aunt show the way to my uncle house at Klang... its so far... their new born is two months old dy... so cute... my dad also ask them to buy an insurance for their new born... after that went back to Subang and another aunt of mine decided to belanja for dinner... so we meet up at a place call Dine Out... its a nice place kinda like a typical chinese restaurant... the food was nice but was kinda salty and the price was expensive... after dinner went back to my aunt house cause we'll be staying at their place for the night...

That night I had a hard time trying to get to sleep... and today wake up at around 8.30am... after that changed and went the whole way back to Klang cause my uncle ask us to meet them to have dim sum... reach there around 10am... the dim sum there was nice... some are different from Melaka's... and the place was not as noisy as those dim sum place at Melaka which is like a a market... hahaha... the food was nice... most of them are prawns... big prawns as big as 20 cents... yummy...

After breakfast went back... relax a while and my dad called my sister to come... she stay at Puchong and just a few minutes she's here... so she bought us, my parents and me, to visit my brother's apartment at Damansara... cause my parents wanted to see the area there... after that we went to the Curve... at first thought of going to One Utama but my sister said that at that time it will be very hard to find parking... so went to the Curve instead... I forgot what time we reach... hehe... after a few turns in the parking lot, we found a space... the Curve actually have not much shop... it was kinda empty... but there are a lot of shop selling foods; Starbuck, Little Penang, TGI Friday, Empress Cafe, and etc...

There's a cinema there... a cathay actually... its in a building call Cineleisure just beside the Curve... inside have a lot og stores too... then waking around we decided to have lunch and it was around 3pm dy I think... we have Japanese food at a store call Midori or Garden Ice Green, whatever that mean, its a new store according to my sister... we ordered Teppanyaki or Teriyaki of Unagi, Salmon, Chicken and Mix tempura... and also some ice-cream... the food was delicious... you all should try it if have the chance... the ice-cream is fruits at the bottom with shaved ice and soft ice-cream on top of that... and have a variety of either chocolate, mango, strawberry, etc on top of the soft ice-cream... it was crazily delicious...

After lunch... we went to Ikea... also beisde the Curve... walking around and looking at all the ideas was nice... it was on sale... but the stuff is still expensive... after walking a while kaki also lenguh dy... my parents did buy some stuff from Ikea though... some kind of things to hang stuff... I also not sure what is it... after all the walking we went back to my aunt house at Subang cause our car is there and some stuff too... went in to take our stuff and bid farewell... I wonder how long till the next time I meet with my cousins again... we went back its about 7.30pm dy... reach home around 9.30pm...

P.S: Very very sorry cause no pictures available due to I didn't bring my camera... cause I didn't think of bringing and using it also... hehehe... and my hand phone no camera...

Damn tired...
I miss my dog...

No comments: