Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I believe

I believe in luck...
I believe in fate...
I believe in hope...
I believe in wishes...
I believe in taking chances...
I believe in no pain, no gain...
I believe that there is a second chance...
I believe everything happened for a reason...
I believe obstacles make people stronger...
I believe experiences makes you grow...
I believe that truth is better told then to discover it...
I believe after crying will feel better, nothing to be shy of...
I believe helping people will make you feel better...
I believe if you be good to others, they will be good to you too...
I believe in my friends...
I believe that my friends is true to me...
I believe in myself...
I believe what I done is right...
I believe what I believe in is right...
I believe is what I believe...
I'll keep on believing...
if the world closes on me...
at least I have my believes...
~KeL~

Changed my layout again... no more ang ang (red red)... all green green dy cause green is good for your eyes... hehehe... two weeks of Chinese new year is over... no more ang pao... but a lot of stress will be pouring in... this trimester really no mood... don't know what's wrong also... this month, March will be very very busy; two labs next week, one midterm, a mock meeting and a friends birthday party the other week... two midterms and a gathering the week after that... haih~

Ohya, today one of the building in campus had a shake... FBL is shaking... but no one feel it... but the security say there's a shake and they block the entrance... I was coming from CLC and saw a crowd below FBL and was told that the building is shaking... shrugs... all of us waited there for confirmation and some of our friends is in the building when it happened but when the came down they say feel nothing... so class was cancel from 12-2pm... and luckily my class was till 2pm... so all balik... after that I don't know what happen dy... a building that is so old suddenly had a shake... its kinda dangerous I think... kakaka... what if the building really fall down? and FOSEE and FET came down with it... wow! that will be a shock indeed...

Hmm...

No comments: