Saturday, June 11, 2011

A delightful lunch

Went out for lunch on Thursday with my colleagues... they recommended a Korean Restaurant at Pearl Point... located at the corner of the shopping mall... dunno what the shop name is... haha...

I ordered the above... Bi Bim Bap... Korean pot rice or something... it is damn huge the bowl... made from clay or stones... dunno... it kept the rice warm from I started eating to finished eating... nice nice... but a bit pricey at RM 15.90...

Some of my colleague ordered this... Korean Fried Rice... the portion is very big... and it only cost RM7.90... seriously... very 'tai'... I din order this cause just had fried rice the day before... not bad... can go again... oh yea, they serve Korean tea for free... can refill summor... :D

Moody...

No comments: