Sunday, June 05, 2011

2 movies in 2 days

It's been quite a while since I had been to the movies... was planning to watch Pirates of the Caribbeans last Friday with my colleagues... but all the cinemas was full so we delayed a week... on the past week, suddenly all dowan to go... some dowan go IOI, some dowan go Midvalley... so mafan... just to watch a movie also hard... so it was cancelled... I was kinda stressed the pass few days... so n Friday I took control and asked whether they wanted to go or not... did not give them a chance to think long... and they all go... geesh~

So we went dinner at IOI... had Nando's... spend some time there and went to the movie at 9.30pm... watched 3D cause the normal one no more tickets... not no nice as expected... not very much of humour.. the story line was predictable... so so only...

Saturday morning went back to Melaka with my brother... jam in Seremban... as usual... but went we reached the exit to Ayer Keroh, there's a long queue... geesh~ Melaka have more and more cars... go everywhere also jam... keksim... at night decided to watch a movie again... well, normally parents bring their kids to watch cartoons... for me is the other way around... I bought my parents to watch Kungfu Panda 2... in 3D summor... hahaha... it was better than expected... so funny... I was like laughing all the way from start to end... parents liked it too... am glad... better than the Pirate show... 2 movies in 2 days... both 3D summor... not bad huh...

No comments: