Friday, September 04, 2009

Just another weekend



A week pass so fast... and sometimes I got lost track of the days... seems like this weekend is gonna be the same as any other day... been watching movies recently since had nothing to do... got it from my brother most of it... some I downloaded it myself... pass Monday went out with Yen cause she came back for the merdeka holiday... we went for lunch and shop a while only... she hurt her leg...

Neway, been having problem sleeping at night lately... it's hard for me to fall a sleep since I'm not tired or whatever... i went to bed around 12.30am to 1am everyday and I only fall asleep around 2am or so... sometimes I wonder why do people need to sleep... cause sleeping like a waste of time... I usually woke up around 11am in the morning... geesh...

See, that's the life of a jobless person... they have nothing to do whole day... I tried to find something to do everyday but I cant... all I could do is watch movies or play games... maybe read a book or two... sometimes I teman my mom watch her hokkien show... all the show so illogical and stupid wan... all this is to make my mind occupied... if not, it will start to wander on it's own... especially when I cant sleep... hate it... how to make it stop?

Confusion...