Friday, September 18, 2009

curiosity kills

I've been disconnecting myself from the world lately... it's not that I din online or what... it's just that I'm lazy or no mood to on my msn or ym or whatever... I just played my games... watched my movies... checked mails and stuffs... being jobless is very 'fan'... cause when you have nothing to do... the mind will wander and it's seems like every day is a waste of time...

I have stopped applying for jobs (not that I really apply that much also)... it's been like 2 weeks I din receive any calls or interviews... maybe due to raya is just around the corner... sometimes thinking of it is very frustrating... looking at the titles and details doesnt interest me... I didnt know what or which to apply... I dont really know what I want to do... I did receive a call a few days ago (ok, I lied about din yet any calls earlier)... the person ask me to do tele-marketing... so I ask what they sell... and she said insurance... I sneered and she asked why I laugh... I said nothing and said I'm not interested... geesh, I felt a little bad afterward... but cant a guy choose what he want to work as? even if he doesnt know what he wnat to do...

Been having restless nights again (one of the reason I din online)... sometimes I woke up suddenly at night... but most of the time is I cant sleep till around 2/3am... I so wish the brain had a switch to turn it off...

Do you have the time when you have decided to do something or have your mind set about something... but curiosity just gets the best of you and you end up doing the opposite of what you intended... for example, "I will not buy that shirt that I saw the other day"... curiosity came and "it looks nice on me, I'll buy it"... well, you get the idea... I'm that kind of person where curiosity always gets the best of me... curiosity kills I tell you... not physically, but mentally... and I hate it... (another reason I din online)...

Life is like a puzzle... where from time to time you will find the pieces to join together to complete the big picture, which is LIFE... sometimes the pieces doesnt come together so you'll have holes here and there... so you have to search for the pieces and place it at the correct holes... but wouldnt it be great if the pieces would just fall into place?

Life...
what is it?

No comments: