Thursday, March 19, 2009

What's next?

This question have been bothering me lately... something triggered me... I think is due to Dexter, not a person, it's a drama series... it's about this fellow name Dexter (duh???) who's a blood forensic in the morning but a serial killer at night.... and he only kill bad guys... I just finish season 2 yesterday... he has identity issue and always thinking who is he or what he meant to do... well, it's basically about dealing with life la... Grey's Anatomy is also quite an influence... so, since then I've been starting to think what's next in my life? what's been lined up for me after graduation in less than 3 months or so from now...

Seriously, I've been thinking it quite often... as a human, we tend to ask ourselves who are us and what are we suppose to do and so on... or is it I'm the only one thinking like that? anyway, I could not find an answer to the question... I seriously could not see what will I be doing after the end of May... where will I be after June... and who I am after this?

For the next couple of months and days left before that... I will be busy doing my FYP... rushing for assignments... studying for midterm exams.... studying for the finals... and basically making ends meet... that is as far as I could see... the hectic-ness of what will come to an end of my 5 years in MMU... but what's beyond that... it's blank like a piece of white paper... a mystery...

Before this trimester and long before my training... my parent and siblings would suggest to me what to do and so... but now, none has spoken anything to me... my mom use to ask me to further my studies by taking Master and so are my sister.... my father would just listen to them and stay quiet... father always stay quiet no matter what huh.... then my brother would ask me to find work immediately cause no one will support me, bah! all that shits la... sometimes, I think they only think of themselves... I mean my sister and brother... oh well...

So, what am I going to do after the end of May? take Master? I majored in computer engneering but I train in a software company... what can I master in? find a job? what job suit me? and could I even find a job since the economy is so bad lately... or there's other options to choose? could someone show me or tell me? seriously! WHAT"S NEXT???

Questions unanswered...

No comments: