Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Chocolate Chip Muffins



I bake today... tsk tsk tsk... mom just give me the ingredients I needed... everything I do myself... proud of myself... taste awesome... very moist... mom and dad love it... here's the recipe, it's from my sister:

Ingredients:
Dry:
- 1 3/4 cups plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 3/4 sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (I used blackcurrant cause mom dont have chocolate chips *sad*)

Wet:
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 egg

Methods:
1. Mix all the wet ingredients in a bowl.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients in a different bowl.
3. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir well.
4. Pour into muffins tray with paper cups.
5. Bake for 20 minutes on 200°C (400°F).

* Makes around 2 dozens

Happy muffin-ing...

No comments: