Friday, August 08, 2008

Triple 8



Today is a day that is very special cause it only happens once a life time... if you turn on the TV... you most probably will hear about couples getting married on this day... especially chinese couple because 8 is a very auspicious number... other than that, you will also hear about the Olympic that will start tonight... which is an event that is anticipated by the whole world...



As for me... I'm looking forward to the Olympics... but other than that... I lost an aunt this morning... it's has been quite a while since she suffered from colon cancer (cancer of the large intestines)... it was a shock when I heard about it from another aunt that called this morning... but my parent already knew it when I called them to ask where they were... they're already at my aunt house helping out...



I dont know what to feel...
there's too much...

2 comments:

cluelessfreak said...

sorry to hear that. i wish u well ya. take care.

Unknown said...

Thanks... i'm struggling...