Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Slacked

Been kinda lazy to update my blog recently... it's not that I dont want to but I just dont have anything to write about... I was also lazy... well, classes goes on like usual... feel like didnt learn anything except for French... other classes is boring with all the theories and all... French in the other hand are more interesting as we learn about the cultures and of course the language...it's the only class that I look forward to each week...

Database has been so so... lecturer ask those who have laptop to bring their's and install a program called DB2... basically its a database program... brought my lappie to class but he didnt do anything also... he just teach about the lecture... what's the point of me bringing my lappie all the way... it's not very convenient for me as I have to stay back till very late... and it's heavy...

Security by the way is boring... with all the history and basic stuff... the lecturer sure can talk non-stop... he really can talk for 2 hours without even taking a deep breath... but I really hope that we would be going to the more interesting topic soon... but he also show us some interesting stuff... which is his hidden camera... he hid his cam in his watch, pen, air freshener, and basically anything... and he record it... so when you go and see him... make sure you dont do anything suspicious...

As for law... her voice is really irritating... makes me headache all the time... and she teaches real slow... she could talk and explain about a small topic or sub topic for minutes... 2 hours class and she just finish 10 slides or so... imagine how slow she is... and it's damn boring...

Ohya, about the test I was taking to get my FYP title... to me, it's basically a waste of my time... I even waited for him outside his office for half an hour... and when I was doing the test, he already given me the title as he asked for my ID do assigned the yiyle to me... after I had finish, he just take a look at it and said:"We'll just keep this as a reference for the future to look at how you have started and how far you have gotten"... of cause he didnt say it like that la... I cant remember how he said it...

Yesterday suppose to meet him for the explanation on my topic... met Louis cause he's under him too... both of us was told to meet him at 12pm... we went there but he was not there... we waited for 15 minutes and Luois called him... and he said he was on medical leave... freak, I dont even know I should be happy or sad... he asked me to find real data which I haven do so... and my morning class was canceled... my next class was at 4pm... you tell me what to feel...

Seems like most people have started with their FYP... I've been slacking around this few days... really dont have the mood to do anything...

僕のブログを読んだありますか?

No comments: