Monday, July 21, 2008

Goodbye Apathy


By: OneRepublic

I can't sleep, no, not like I used to
I can't breathe in and out like I need to
It's breaking ice.. now, to make any movement
What's your vice?
You know that mine's the illusion

And all at once (as i'm trying)
I can help you out (just to keep things right)
I'll be what you need (I kill myself to make everything perfect for you)
I'll do anything
Goodbye apathy...
So long...
Apathy...

So don't sit still,
But don't you move...
Away...
From here...

*So goodbye apathy (as i'm trying),
So long fancy free ( just to keep things right)
Goodbye apathy, (kill myself to make everything perfect for you)
I don't wanna be
You...

I don't walk right, not like I used to
There's a jump in my step
As I rush to see you
I could be
Happy here
As long as you're near to me
As long as you're close to me

Now that I'm alright (as i'm trying)
I can help you out ( just to keep things right)
I'll be what you need (I kill myself to make everything perfect for you)
I'll do anything
Goodbye apathy,
So goodbye...
Apathy...

So don't you stop
Pushing me
I cant take
So much

Repeat *

Everybody is watching you,
Everybody is watching me too...

Apathy...
I hope I could be...

No comments: