Friday, March 14, 2008

Election & Midterm

Finally got the time to update my own blog... as you know, other then my own blog I have to post my EHM blog too... every week have to think of a topic to post... I don't even post that much in my own blog... unless I have something going on or sort la...

Well, this week been very busy due to I have 3 midterms back-to-back on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday... since last week been studying like hell everyday... and everyday cant sleep well too... mind keep thinking what I have read, what I haven read, what I understand, what should I read... well, you get my point... skipped a lot of class this week cause damn tired and lazy... and yesterday after the last paper... what a relief... can finally relax dy... as for how I did... just wait and see...

Other than that, on Saturday is the big election day... I din vote cause I didn't registered... didn't know that there were a due date for registering... when I know about it, it was already too late... most of my friends went back just to vote last week... guess I just have to wait for another 4 or 5 years to vote... anywho, the result of the election came out late than expected... but all in all, there was a big change in this year's election... the opposition won in 5 states; Pinang, Kelantan, Perak, Selangor and Kedah... it was a very big lost for BN indeed... and for the parliament seats, BN didn't didn't get 2/3 of the total seats... so let us hope for a better Malaysia in the near future...

On the night of the election day... I had a gathering at Dataran's Old Town Cafe... plan by primary friends since CNY... so they set the date to be on 8th March because most of the people will come back for election... but it didn't turn out to be that many people as last year's... only 15 or so people turn up... still waiting for my friend to send me the pictures... will upload it as soon as I get it and edit it... hehehe... but it was fun... there are talks and laughers and jokes... is like we are back to our childhood during primary school... the good old days...

Well, that's all for now... no pictures available... after today I'll be having my one week trimester break... so I'll try to enjoy my holiday and doing the things I like... cause after the hoiliday, things are going to get 'ugly' as due dates for assignments and finals are near... so, who wanna hang out?

Happy holiday...

No comments: