Monday, October 22, 2007

Un-occupied

Just finish watching Grey's Anatomy third episode... been anticipating it for a long time dy... well, George repeats his internship... and others has started their residency... but everything just isn't what you had expected it... just watch for yourself la....

Today I decided to put up a banner on my blog... had a small idea of what to make... but spends 2 hours keep on editing it but didn't came out the way I had imagine it... so ended up with a simply banner as above... after that remembered that Yen's blog got divider... looks nice... so I make my own divider... have no idea what to do... so just simply do lo... turn out to be quite satisfying...

Last Sunday started reading Harry Potter... finish it in 4 days... hehehe... the book started quite boring... almost half way through only the juicy parts came out... if you haven read it... don't worry, no spoilers here...

After reading the book... I was bored... have nothing else to watch... Nana still downloading... it's moving with a speed that is quite satisfiying la... but usually around 10kbps... sometimes less than that... and sometimes miraculously it jumps to 20-40kbps...

Ohya, yesterday went to a friend's birthday party at Merlimau... primary friend actually... there are 3 of us from Melaka to Merlimau... a friend of mine drove... we were the earliest among our other friends that arrives... the others came around 9pm and 10pm... all from around Merlimau... nearest came latest, furthest came earliest... long time din see them dy... once in a while come out and have a drink with old friends... chat and crape even joke around and knowing what they up to... it is kinda nice though... pictures will be uploaded when I have them...

This few days since Thursday... my mind been wondering and thinking too much... it refuses to shut down at night... been spending hours lying in bed... till around 3 or 4am only I fall asleep... and I went to bed at 2am the latest... can't fall asleep isn't a big deal... but together with dizziness and headache... it's horrible... I just can't stop thinking... a lot of stuffs in the mind... I couldn't even remember what now... and everyday I would woke up after 12pm... *hit head*

What a long and boring post...
my life seems colourless...
neway, need to make my mind occupied...

No comments: