Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Anticipated Ending

So long din update dy... just finish my last papers today... been going to the library almost everyday to study... all the subjects this trimester is so hard and have nothing to do with my major... except multimedia la... that's what i think anyway... well, it feel SOOOO good the exam is over... finally can relax dy...hopefully I won fail la... suppose we went out after the exam today and have satay celup for dinner... but my dad wanna use the car... so have to balik lo... sorry guys... actually I also feel kinda lazy and tired... hahaha...

Nothing much happened during the study week and exam lo... went to library study... come back from library... eat, sleep, study again... then tomorrow repeat all over... so tired and not enough sleep... don really think of other stuff except study lo... got some issues happened la... but all in all its fine... and this trimester... it seem like love is in the air... hahaha... even my dog is in love... kakaka... just kidding... well, not me la of course... hehehe... cannot bocor here la... bahaya :D...

Neway, its holiday dy... my 2 best friends are back... Arif celebrating Hari Raya... Daryl finished his industrial dy... but he's going to Indonesia this Saturday... no idea what for... ask him like dowan to say only... ingat lu... hmph... hope I could see them soon... so, wish everyone...

HAPPY HOLIDAY!

I'm here, counting the distances to the end...
will there be a more anticipated ending...

No comments: