Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Gardenia - TTPJ Style

Update time... well, we love Gardenia sooooo much till we decided to make a video with it... do you believe me... hahaha... no la... actually this is our assignment for multimedia technology and applications... we suppose to make an advertisement of a product of our choice... and then make an off line website... with CD cover and sort...

Yen had post about it too... have a look...


Front cover...


CD cover...


Back cover...

This is the video we made... enjoy... kakaka...


I'm really proud of the video and stuff lo... hahaha... cause we really put lots of efforts in it... thanks a lot to all my group members... really have fun doing it... ;)

P.S: The pictures is blur because I don't have my camera... I took it with my phone...

Oh~ Gardenia~
so good you could even eat it on its own~

No comments: