Friday, September 21, 2007

Congratulation

Last Saturday went to KL to witness my sister signing off her bachelorhood... hahaha... woke up very early in the morning... about 6am like that... reach around 8.30am... call my sister and she direct us to her place... after that she bought us to breakfast... then went to the registration place... we were late 5 minutes of the time allocated... but still have to wait... so we snap away... after that went in and I snap the process... kakkaa...











HoHo & VyVy
(Have a look at their own site... :D)

After that went to the restaurant that is going to held my sister wedding... it's called Marco Polo (hope I spell it right)... the reason is to test food... hahaha.... nice~ unfortunately I don't have the food pictures...

After that we went to some place... hehehe... stay tune for tomorrow... that deserve a post of its own...

Hmmm....

No comments: