Monday, May 29, 2006

WeLL...

Last friday wen 2 watch Da Vinci Code wif a fren... quite ok lo... not so understand wad it try 2 show in it... sum scene, 2 me is quite bored... i yawn a few times in da cinema... n so tiring man... sitting there 2+ hrs... tengkok oso lenguh la... haih~ so boring la... 3 weeks more b4 da beginning of gamma 1st sem... wonder wad will we learn... but still so long... dowan think 1st la... yest spend da whole evening formatting my comp n installing da programs... add an xtra 80Gb... hehehe... can dl more animes n movies 2 watch dy... hohoho... 2day, my 2 best frens com n buat kecoh at my house... hahaha... we sure hav fun... long time don hav da kind of feelings dy... its diff wen i m wif my mmu frens... dono y... mayb we r more open 2 each others kua... wen 2 mp again after buat kecoh at my place... bought some stuff but not me... i tot of buying bag o mayb a pouch... but tak jadi la... sayang duit.... hahaha... coz feel like its not so imp... save money la... buy hp better... hahaha... later go hav lunch... altho its 3+ dy.... but fell a bit hungry n both of them haven eat... so eat KFC... D hav chicken chop... A n me hav cheezy wedges... nyam nyam... long time no eat dy... wahhahaha.... after tat walk a while den balik my place again n buat kecoh summor... hahaha... at 1st tot of lz 2 go out wan... but A wanna buy thgs.... so terdesak tat fellow... hahaha... so go out oso lo... nvm la... i hav fun wif them around... D is so out of date... c all da animes n stuff in my comp... keep ask dis n tat... apalar, go pasang streamyx dy la... haiyo... keep saying no port no port.... so long meh... wadever la... shrugs... well, wad will i b doing dis holiday le... hmmm.... watch anime lo... drama... movie... n more anime... hehehe.... dl-ing ice age 2... later o 2molo will dl MI3.... hehehe.... a lot of thgs 2 dl la... hahaha... avday face da comp... like usual lo... av holiday is lidet.... haih~ c, i m so DuLL...

1 comment:

[yEn] said...

carefull da MI3 might be darn blur...seriously..me no mood to watch coz its freakin blur