Saturday, May 06, 2006

war of sem

Today is da course registration day 4 nex sem... its da moz feared day of all nex 2 exam la... hehe... coz u sked u cant get wad u planned 2 get but all ur frens got it all as planned... today woke up at 8.15+... wash up n on da comp n 20 more mins 2 go... confirm wif frens ab da course den at 9 da war began... click ur way!!! but my line damn slow man... like shit oni... tried for almoz 20 mins n oni got 2 register 4 da 1st sub... 4 more 2 go... but my firefox keep timed out... damn... so ask T 2 help but he dono y switch da 'job' 2 P... wadever la... as long as 1 of u register 4 me n i get wad as planned enuf... hehe :รพ... dis is da 1st time i cant register man... luckily sempat... phew~ thx 2 P la ofcoz... after tat hav breakfast... den feel sleepy la... hehehe... so sleep again around 10.30 till 12 sumthg... wake up dono wad 2 do... wanna study but no mood... so surf a while den hav lunch... after lunch rest a while n go cut my hair... not rili like 2 go cut hair lo... coz my hair is so think n usually hav 2 cut 4 almoz haf an hour... kesian tat fellow who cut my hair... haih~ den sumtime hav 2 wait 4 haf an hour summor b4 my turn... den went bek... T n P wen 2 lib after da registration but hav gotten home 2 rest... tot of going after cutting my hair... but bo pian la... so study by my own... finish machine dy... but not rili paham... hehe... hav tea time n decided 2 post dis... later at nite decided 2 start wif electronic... hopfully can finish 2nite la... chow~

No comments: