Tuesday, October 25, 2011

25 and still counting...

Today I turned 25... quarter of a life time... what have I done this 25 years? It feels like life is so short... and you do not know what to expect of it... the meaning of life... is there really a real meaning to it... you will spend your whole life searching for it... and you would not find the true meaning of life...

25 years are a very long time... but looking at the things that I done... it's like nothing... what have I been doing my whole life? Went to kindergarten... went to primary school... went to secondary school... went to universities... got my degree... got my first job... went to Thailand... went to Vietnam... went to Pangkor... what's next? Taiwan trip? find my other half? get married? have children? raise children? grow old? live a normal life? what is a normal life? is there such thing as normal? define normal?

25 years and I am still here... have nothing... people living their dreams... on TV, on newspapers, everywhere... but I am still here... counting... twenty-five...

still counting...

No comments: